i actually had forgotten about him
thank you for this
I like an honest fight and a saucy little maid
What he’s basically saying is he likes to get…paid
The internet can bastardize it all it likes, Shrek was a great fuckin film.
i hate math tests because all throughout the chapter it’s like really easy shit and then you think you’ve got it and then the test is like
if i throw a triangle out of a car and the car is going 20 mph and wind resistance is a thing that exists, how many cupcakes can pedro buy with one human soul
Also please don’t “like” it because that will throw the numbers off.
*Nina’s “I can’t believe I have this many followers” Giveaway!*
Here’s a giveaway for recently hitting a crazy amount of followers I didn’t even know could ~want to follow me. I’m like annoying 58% of the time and this is my way of thanking you all for putting up with me!
So the prize is obviously this awesome supernatural season 1-7 DVD boxset. I’ll ship the prize anywhere around the world, as long as you’re conformable with giving me your information. Depending on if anyone cares for this, I’ll make an update on when the giveaway will end. For now, let’s say June, 1st.
Some rules to enter:
- reblog this post (as many times as you wish), each reblog is 1 entry.
- you don’t have to be following me but I’m like extremely amazing your loss tbh
- have your askbox open, let’s be real i need to contact you bro
How to increase your chances of winning! Do one or both of the following and I’ll enter your name 10x in the raffle:
- Follow me, (but if you unfollow me right away you’re out bro)
- I’ve recently started a fundraiser for my nephew, if you’d like to donate (anonymous or not) leave your tumblr username in the comments part.
- reblog this post and SUBMIT the link of your reblog to me
questions/comments: my ask is always open.
I also have a merlin giveaway if you’re interested :)
At first I was like “oh some guy being a really awesome athlete” AND THEN I REALIZED WHAT I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING AT
More great quotes about libraries on photos of beautiful libraries
After the amazing response to the last one of these I made, I’ve put together more great library quotes - this time adding in your suggestions - including one from this awesome song. Keep quiet and read books:
- George Peabody Library - Baltimore
- Biblioteca Joanina, University of Coimbra - Portugal
- Royal Library of the Monastery of El Escorial - Spain
- Melk Monastery Library - Austria
- Queen’s College Library, Oxford University - Oxford
- Abbey Library St. Gallen - Switzerland
- Strahov Monastery Library - Prague
Click to see full size. Support your local library, kids. Read part one.